Here are some things that we have in place to make your experience better:
· Our office is shared with several other providers. If you have a seat, we will make sure you are helped.
· We value your time! It’s important to try to arrive at your appointment on time.
· We may have to reschedule your appointment if you are late, as a courtesy to patients scheduled after you.
New Patient Appointments:
· We ask for information such as date of birth, email, and insurance information before your appointment so we can be prepared with the correct details when you come in.
· We ask that all new patients complete the new patient paperwork online (which will be sent by email upon scheduling) before their first appointment. If there is an issue with the email, please call our office as we will be happy to assist you with any problems you may have.
· We require a deposit of $50 in order to schedule your first appointment. If you do not show up to your appointment and do not contact us within 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule, the deposit applies to that missed appointment. The deposit is fully refundable or can be applied to your patient care in the office after completing your first appointment.
Late Cancellation/No Shows:
· If you do not cancel/reschedule within at least 24 hours in advance, there will be a $50 fee. That will need to be paid on your next appointment or before scheduling a new appointment.
· Insurance coverage are an estimate based on information given to us by your insurance provider. They are also not a guarantee of coverage. Co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles and coverage will be discussed on your second visit in more detail. If your insurance changes, please ensure that we are given that updated information as soon as possible. While we have no control on how long it takes for the insurance to process your visits, we do our best to make sure you are kept updated with your insurance as much as we can. Any questions, please contact our office for more information. 360-728-031